Announcing our 2023 content themes
Ahead by Bett returns to the ExCeL London from 29-31 March as the destination for Higher Education leaders, educators and innovators to learn, network and trade with the world’s leading EdTechs.
Since the pandemic, institutions around the world have worked at great pace to adapt to accelerated digital transformation and the increased use of learning technologies. As we look towards a new landscape for Higher Education, Ahead by Bett provides a place for the Higher Education community to congregate and tackle the plethora of business and pedagogical challenges faced by the sector.
To help you navigate our three stages of content, we’ve created six distinct themes to structure our conference programme. Informed by interviews with Higher Education professionals and discussions with our Advisory Board, these themes are designed to highlight current challenges, explore recent trends and capture the latest innovations across the sector.
- Envisioning dynamic new digital strategies based on flexibility, agility and sustainability
- Ensuring cybersecure, streamlined infrastructure and management systems
- Pioneering diverse approaches to formulating a positive student experience
- Reimagining physical and digital learning spaces to foster creativity and collaboration
- Utilising subject-specific technology to drive creativity, develop agency and empower students
- Adopting new technologies to keep pace with the changing research landscape
- Prioritising wellbeing and change mindset for students and staff across your whole institution
- Engaging the student voice to shape strategy, practice and culture
- Designing strategies to improve retention and rebalance workload for staff
- Providing equitable access to high-quality education so that all learners are able to fulfil their potential
- Ensuring greater flexibility in learning environments through universal design for learning
- Creating a fair and inclusive environment for students and staff from all backgrounds
- Transforming learning environments and facilities to develop future-ready universities
- Rethinking approaches to pedagogy, assessment and research to reflect the accelerated use of technology
- Collaborating with EdTechs Further Education and employers to foster creative solutions to shared challenges
- Helping students to develop essential skills for the future, including digital capabilities and collaborative working
- Redesigning the learning experience to cultivate both technical knowledge and creative thinking
- Providing continuous and sustainable upskilling for staff to drive pedagogical knowledge
Each of the themes above has been carefully crafted from conversations we’ve had with members of the Higher Education community and are designed to highlight opportunities for innovative transformation as well as the challenges faced by the sector. In the wake of extreme disruption, we’re excited to explore the ways in which the sector can thrive in a post-pandemic landscape and continue to provide a quality, future-proofed student experience.
About Ahead by Bett
Ahead by Bett will take place at the ExCeL London in March 2023. Join us to hear from changemakers, experience innovation and collaborate with peers all within one space dedicated to Higher Education.
For more information or to find out more about opportunities at Ahead by Bett, please don't hesitate to contact a member of our team.