Ahead by Bett 2022 | Cybersecurity and Risk Assessment
- Adrian Ellison, Associate Pro Vice-Chancellor and Chief Information Officer, University of West London
- David Lowe-Robertson, Chief Information Security Officer, HEFESTIS
- James Crooks, Director of LIS, University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
- Dr Rachel Bence, Chief Information Officer, Queen Mary University of London
- Trevor Baxter, Director of IT Innovation, Kings College London
Throughout 2021 the Higher Education sector faced a new challenge in the form of cyberattacks and hackers. In this session we explore what measures can be put in place to defend your data.
Senior leadership teams in universities must not only have disaster recovery measures in place but also understand the different types of cyberattacks and construct a cyber risk mitigation strategy. In an age when data is paramount, how can the Higher Education sector get up to speed on developing an organisation-wide approach to cybersecurity? This session brings together a panel of experts to discuss the core challenges of this issue and key case studies on defending your institution.
Recorded on 23/03/2022 at Ahead by Bett 2022